Aeration feeder pipe + NOEMI system
The polypropylene manifold is designed for aeration diffusers in bioreactors and degreasing tanks. It is suitable for both municipal and industrial treatment plants It is the most inert product on the market. It is simple and quick to assemble thanks to its quarter-turn bayonet system. This makes it easy to assemble the diffusers by simply screwing them on. The great advantage is that the product requires no maintenance.
The new Noemi system consists of the following elements:
- Body of the NOEMI module that is very resistant to chemical and abrasive attacks – with a standard length of 2 m it can be cut to order to adjust the dimensions of the diffusers to the geometry of the tank
- Support and fixing bracket in polypropylene mounted on stainless steel anchor rods – the shaped outline of the bracket makes it possible to block the body of the module in rotation and ensures its stability in the tank
- All stainless steel screws
- Closure cap
- EPDM connection duct: the connection to the air supply downtake is achieved by a simple joint
- Stainless steel clamping collar
- Connection between manifolds by a quarter-turn bayonet fitted with a silicone seal to create a perfect seal between elements
- Can be used for fixed and crane systems
- System that is compatible with most diffusers (tubes or discs) on the market
- Use of silicone seals (excellent chemical and physical resistance)
- Insensitivity to corrosion
- Compatibility with high temperatures (up to 100°C)
- 100% recyclable product
- Great ease of handling (weight of a module <5 kg)
- Fast and simple assembly
- Fully designed and manufactured in France
EUROPELEC also manufactures the square or circular manifolds used in the sheet metal workshops out of stainless steel (304L), A4 stainless steel (316L) or PVC.
Depending on the length of the diffusers, the crane-lifted diffusers can be ballasted using concrete or steel.
The vertical feeder pipes from all our diffusers (NOEMI and stainless steel) are made of stainless steel and manufactured in our workshops.