AQUADISC® fine bubble air diffusers
The AQUADISC fine bubble air diffuser spreads bubbles over the entire surface of the membrane in order to increase air/liquid transfer and prevent any coalescence. It is mainly used for the aeration and oxygenation of activated sludge tanks in urban or industrial treatment plants.
- Can be used for fixed or crane ventilation systems alike
- One of the best oxygenation performance levels on the market, certified by IRSTEA
- Chemical inertia
- Mechanical and abrasion resistance
- Compatibility with high temperatures (up to 110°C)
- 100% recyclable product
- Can be cleaned with formic acid
- Entirely designed and manufactured in France
The AQUADISC diffuser consists of the following three completely separate elements:
- The structural element of the AQUADISC fine bubble air diffuser is a moulded polypropylene disc. It is equipped, at its base, with a 3/4 gas threaded nozzle so that it can be fastened to the air ducts;
- The disc is covered with a very durable and uniformly perforated EPDM membrane;
- The membrane is fixed to the disc by a clamping ring in fibre-loaded polypropylene.
- It can be installed on a stainless steel or PVC network;
- The aeration system, which it is part of, can be fixed or transported by crane;
- The membrane also exists in silicone.