AQUAFEN® high speed floating aerators
Particularly suited to buffer tanks, activated sludge, SBR, MBR and aerated lagoons.
Made and assembled in France.
The AQUAFEN® is a fast floating aerator with direct coupling.Equipped with an ultra-durable HDPE rotational moulded float, it is robust, requires little maintenance and does not require any complex installation procedure.
It is available in a 1000 rpm and 1500 rpm version.
- Ease of handling
- Simple to install
- Optimised transportation (removable float)
- Low maintenance costs
- High durability
- French design and manufacture
- IE3 energy class motors
- Patented system (Patent no. 7817925)
The AQUAFEN® is made up of the following groups of equipment:
- The motor block (IE3 motors with reinforced protection and sealing and motor plate);
- The propulsion unit, consisting of a propeller with a shaft and a rotoflector or a single screw (depending on the turbine model);
- The float, made up of unsinkable, ultra-durable and non-corroding rotomoulded HDPE box assemblies mounted on a stainless steel structure;
The float – highly resistant to shocks and to any form of mechanical or chemical attack – keeps the aerator perfectly buoyant and stable under all operating conditions.
- Lateral suction for shallow tanks;
- Elongated duct for very deep tanks;
- Cover to reduce noise and spray discharges;
- 4 or 8 pole motor (1000 or 1500 rpm);
- Option of a stainless steel float;
- Slinging and fastening kits;
Product also available for rental.
The Europelec difference
The floating aerators in the AQUAFEN® range are designed and manufactured in France.
At each stage of development, our choices of solutions were guided by the following requirements:
– Quality and durability of the materials used;
– High oxygenation efficiency;
– Durability or resistance to corrosion;
– Easy assembly, handling and maintenance
The AQUAFEN® surface aerator combines ergonomics and high oxygenation performance with one of the longest service life times on the market.