AQUAFLOAT® floating manifolds
A fine bubbles solution for the extensive aeration of lagoon
AQUAFLOAT® is a flexible, economical and robust solution, particularly suitable for the extensive aeration of lagoons or large bodies of water.
The floating manifold is made up of the following elements:
- Floating HDPE manifold with a diameter that is adjusted to suit the required air flow
- Air supply tube for diffusers
- Aquatube 70 type diffusers
- Feed chamber for diffusers, made of stainless steel
- Concrete ballast that retains and stabilisers all the diffusers
- The floating manifold is a fine bubble aeration device for aerated lagoons.
- The floating manifold is made of HDPE. It is therefore flexible and durable.
- Cost-effective device for the extensive aeration in wastewater lagoons!
- Economical solution
- Reduced maintenance
- Rustic modular system