SOFIE II submersible slow turbine
- The SOFIE is designed to be installed at the bottom of the tank and to operate either in aeration mode or in stirring mode.
- The SOFIE has the particular feature of being both robust and reliable.
- The turbine is ready to use on delivery and requires only minimal maintenance.
- It is a good alternative to fine bubble aerators and is suitable for tanks with syncopated aeration.
The SOFIE is essentially composed of a dynamically hydro-optimised, stainless steel blade rotor housed in a vacuum housing with ejection ducts. The rotor is driven by a submersible gear motor. The casing is connected to a central compressed air system by a flexible hose.
The manufacturing of the gear motor, the choice of materials and the definition of a high service factor guarantee the performance and reliability of the SOFIE turbines.
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced energy consumption
- Possibility of mounting with a surface motor
- Easy maintenance of the rotor and gear motor
- Maintenance without emptying the tank (crane system)
- Equipment suitable for very deep tanks
- Good alternative to aeration with fine bubble diffusers
- French design and manufacturing
- IP68 gear motors available in energy class IE1 to IE3
- Reduced noise pollution
Download documentationDOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTATION
The Europelec difference
The aerators in the SOFIE range are entirely French-made.
At each stage of development, our choice of chosen solutions is guided by the following imperatives:
– Improved oxygenation performance compared to conventional submersible aeration systems
– It is possible to brew only for anoxia phases
– Quality and solidity of materials used
– Minimum maintenance and maintenance.
The SOFIE submerged aerator offers optimal oxygenation performance in its class, a significant lifespan and allows a brewing function that conventional submerged aerators do not perform.