The suction bridge is designed to be installed in all circular clarifier tanks with a flat or slightly inclined bottom. It is generally used for the treatment of urban or industrial waste water which contains heavy matter which can settle quickly and in which it is important to be able to extract the sludge as it is formed.
The materials used are mainly hot-dip galvanised steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
The suction bridge is made up of the following elements:
- A beam made up of folded sheet metal and reinforced by a lattice on which the protective railings, sludge collecting chute, bottom and/or surface scraper are fastened;
- An arm which rests on a girth gear and carries a slip ring used to electrically power the arm;
- A sub-base which carries the drive wheel with rubber tyre, driven directly by a gear motor and a free wheel;
- Tubes which suck up the sludge, whose outlet has a telescopic valve mounted on top to regulate the flow rate;
- A set of overflows with teeth.
- Stainless steel for the submerged parts and aluminium for the overhead parts in standard version, for optimal resistance to corrosion
- Equipment lighter and more resistant to corrosion than the galvanised steel solutions available elsewhere on the market
- Minimum energy consumption: the sludge is sucked and lifted using a simple set of siphons and communicating vessels – the power of the gear motor ensuring the bearing does not exceed 0.25 kW
- Designed and manufactured in France
Download documentationDOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTATION
Europelec make the difference
Thanks to the modification of the manufacturing methods and the standardisation of certain components, EUROPELEC can now offer equipment that is still as robust and reliable, still entirely manufactured in France, but at prices that are now more competitive.